Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refund Policy
* All returns must be made within 30 days of the delivery date.
* A return authorization must be obtained by the customer for the
merchandise they decide to return, or it may not be accepted
* A 15% restocking fee will be deducted from any non-defective
* We strongly suggest all returns are sent insured, trackable, and
are packed safely. We are not responsible for any damaged or lost
returns, which we have not received.
* Returns may take up to two weeks from the receipt date to process.
* Merchandise returned must be in new/unused condition and must
include all original manufacturer packaging and contents or it may
not be accepted for return.
Damaged Goods Policy:
* We will be happy to assist with any incorrect, damaged or defective
* Incorrect, damaged or defective goods must be reported within
7-days from delivery, must not be used, or it may not be
accepted for return. One pre-paid shipping label will be
provided (upon request) at no extra cost in these circumstances
Items that do not qualify for returns/refunds:
* Custom Items
* Items Marked "Closeout" or "Clearance"
* Shipping Costs
* Orders cancelled before the product(s) leave our warehouses are
subject to a 10% cancellation fee
* Orders cancelled after the product(s) leave our warehouses are
subject to a 15% cancellation fee
MLA Putter 20-Day Money Back Guarantee:
* Applies to Tour Series Putters Only
* Putters must be in unused and perfect condition
* Accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
* Must be complete with all parts and accessories intact