The Big Moss TW (Two Way) Series greens are 2’ wide with a cup at each end that allows you to putt or chip back and forth. One cup utilizes their down grain True Roll technology and the other is a slower speed against the grain putt.
The TW Series 10 Version II Features:
- A new wrinkle free rubber backed surface that is approximately 28% heavier, lays flat even over carpeting. No more bubbling or bunching!
- New Higher density Removable Foundation that allows you to practice dead flat putts if desired.
- New Break Pads to simulate 100’s of Terrain variations
- New Stadium Backstop that wraps around and pins in place with golf tees
- Upgraded Chipping Mat & practice balls
- New Cup sleeves and Flag Bases for all Regulation sized cups
- Safety Flag
The TW 10 is 2'x10' with 2 cups.
About Big Moss Putting Greens:
Big Moss putting and chipping greens are hand crafted in the USA “by golfers, for golfers”. Every model rolls like freshly-cut bent grass due to the built in down grain True-Roll Technology. They are completely portable and set up in minutes without tools. Break Snakes allow you to create unlimited contours and hole reducers can be used in any model for targeting a smaller hole and building confidence with your putter.
With close to 30-sizes & shapes available there is bound to be a Big Moss green to suit your lifestyle, but if not, CONTACT GOLF GEAR BOX AND WE CAN QUOTE A CUSTOM SIZE JUST FOR YOU!