The Augusta 410 is a traditional model putting green and is the most popular model we sell. It offers unmatched versatility as a teaching and year round practice training tool. Make a long-term investment in your game or your student's games with a proven tool for developing the skills and mental toughness needed to be a great putter and chipper.
The Augusta 410 Version II Features:
- A new wrinkle free rubber backed surface that is approximately 28% heavier, lays flat even over carpeting. No more bubbling or bunching!
- New Higher density Removable Foundation that allows you to practice dead flat putts if desired.
- New Break Pads to simulate 100’s of Terrain variations
- New Stadium Backstop that wraps around and pins in place with golf tees
- Upgraded Chipping Mat & practice balls
- New Cup sleeves and Flag Bases for all Regulation sized cups
- Safety Flag
The Augusta 410 is 4'x10' with 2 cups.
About Big Moss Putting Greens:
Big Moss putting and chipping greens are hand crafted in the USA “by golfers, for golfers”. Every model rolls like freshly-cut bent grass due to the built in down grain True-Roll Technology. They are completely portable and set up in minutes without tools. Break Snakes allow you to create unlimited contours and hole reducers can be used in any model for targeting a smaller hole and building confidence with your putter.
With close to 30-sizes & shapes available there is bound to be a Big Moss green to suit your lifestyle, but if not, CONTACT GOLF GEAR BOX AND WE CAN QUOTE A CUSTOM SIZE JUST FOR YOU!